Expertise in Large, Complex Composite Structures
As an established supplier of engine nacelle cascades and fuselage structural composites, our Advanced Composites division provides mission-critical composite structures in a wide array of geometries for both commercial and military platforms. Processes include Autoclave, Oven and Press cure of Carbon Fiber Epoxy structural laminates and sandwich panels.
- ITAR and Nadcap compliant facility
- Autoclave curing with 7 autoclaves up to 45' long x 12' dia
- Press cure capability with 9 presses up to 720 Tons and 72" x 144"
- Automated Tape layup and hand layup with Laser Ply Locating
- Robotic Non-Destructive Inspection (NDI) – Nadcap certified
- Ultrasonic laminate ply trimming with qty 5, NC ply cutting tables
- Full 5 Axis Trim capability with 6 machine centers and robotic loading. Max: X = 255", Y = 102", Z= 51"
- Qualification capability including Stress, Smoke/Toxicity, Environmental, Mechanical and Flammability testing per OEM and FAA requirements
- Composite tool design and fabrication center