Integration & Certification Services
Our dedicated integration, engineering and certification management organization Safran Cabin, based in Everett, WA, can provide FAA and EASA Supplemental Type Certificates (STC), mod kits to support sub-tier interior retrofits, program management, and engineering services to support your aircraft modification campaign.
The organization is composed of a highly experienced team composed of 100+ engineers, 13 program managers, and 8 FAA DERs and 9 EASA CVEs in house.
- Structures, Mechanical Systems, Interiors, Electrical, Software and Avionics design
- Technical Manual Revisions – AMM, IPC, WDM
- Substantiation documents to support certification
- Mod and integration kit manufacturing
- Expertise with Airbus and Boeing drawing and parts systems
- Have several FAA/EASA approved FEMs for Airbus and Boeing aircraft
- FAA / EASA approved Decompression Model for Airbus and Boeing aircraft
- In-house Flammability, Electrical, and EMI test capability
- FAA Organization Designation Authorization (ODA) STCs
- EASA DOA and POA Capability
Additionally, we provide start-to-finish program management and integration of sub-tier suppliers, ensuring that the STC is issued on time and the aircraft is returned to service per the customer's schedule.