Safran Cabin offers complete integration and retrofit services for regional aircraft, including Embraer E-Jet and E2, Bombardier CRJ-Series and Q-Series aircraft.
- Complete interior manufacturing
- Integration of water and waste, electrical, cargo, and IFE system
- Three approved fire property labs
- In-house static stress testing
- FAA Unit members in-house for: structural, flammability, electrical, mechanical, and flight testing
- Qualification and certification, including FAA Organization Designation Authorization (ODA) STCs (Supplemental Type Certificate)
- Return to service modification facility in Santa Maria, CA
- Modifications can also take place at any FAA Part 43 return to service approved repair station.
- All our products are designed to OEM standards and can bring older aircraft to the latest design.
An example of a typical cabin reconfiguration package:
New business class seats, converting from a 2-2 seat configuration to 2-1.
New overhead bins, matching the 2-1 layout with an extra-large bin on the right side and a mini-bin on the left side.
New forward closet and new transition panels to match.
New floorboards and ceilings to match the 2-1 layout, including relocation of seat tracks and emergency floor path markings.