Montreal is the home of customized business aircraft cabin furnishings and the Center for Excellence for solid surface countertops.
- 180,000 sq ft (16,720 sqm)
- 769 employees
- Bespoke finishes; wood veneer, metallic laminate, French stitched upholstery and textured paint
- Flammability & environmental test labs
- Manufacturing processes: 3-axis and 5-axis CNC, insert/edge fill, bonding, décor, paint, polish, final assembly, and testing
Products and Customers
- Home of the Bombardier Global 5000/5500/6000/6500/7500/8000 and Challenger 650 interior programs, and Gulfstream G500/G600 table mechanisms.
- Home of countertops for the Airbus A350, Airbus A220/Bombardier CSeries, and Bombardier CRJ programs.
Partnership with University and schools
- Research partnership with McGill University